Dr. Sean Foss is a native Cape Codder that has returned home to practice natural medicine. He is a graduate of the University of Bridgeport’s Naturopathic College of Medicine and Acupuncture. Dr. Foss is currently a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in the State of Connecticut and a member of the Massachusetts Society of Naturopathic Doctors.
Prior to his enrollment as a naturopathic medical student, Dr, Foss worked as a researcher studying the botulinum neurotoxin at the University of Massachusetts in North Dartmouth. Other positions he has held include: director at a water quality laboratory, manager at the Barnstable County Department of Health testing facility, and wildlife researcher. These earlier experiences in other disciplines have given him a unique perspective that provide an excellent foundation for his naturopathic medical practice.
During his 4 years of Naturopathic and 3 years of acupuncture education, Dr. Foss worked with the Dr. Peter D’Adamo, author of Eat Right for Your Blood Type book and many other best sellers. Additionally, he worked as a resident doctor at Dr. D’Adamo’s Center of Excellence, perfecting many advanced techniques of natural medicine.
- Doctoral Degree of Naturopathic Medicine, University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
- Master Degree in Acupuncture, University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture certification with Virginia Doran.
- Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Massachusetts, North Dartmouth, MA
- Bachelors of Sciences in Zoology, Minor in Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA