Naturopathic medicine targets the cause of the disease, not masking the symptoms of the disease.
Naturopathic evaluation is not a specific technique, as much as it is an approach at looking at the individual as a whole and not just a collection of ailments. Symptoms that seem unconnected, when looked through a Naturopathic lens, are often part of a continuum of one underlying cause. That is why addressing the cause often cures many problems at the same time.
- To serve as a Naturopathic and acupuncture clinic for maintaining and restoring health by employing the patient’s own healing abilities and the power of natural medicine.
- To provide the least invasive methods first in order to provide a safe restoration to health.
- To offer our clients a non-biased, confidential and nurturing family practice environment.
- To promote wellness by embodying the principle of “docere” – physician as teacher.
- To educate our clients in a way that allows them to live a life that is not only pain and disease free, but a life rich in quality.
- To provide a service to our patients, as well as a service to our community as a whole.