Parisian Peel® Medical Microdermabrasion is the most trusted gentle, non-invasive skin rejuvenation therapy available today. Parisian Peel Medical Microdermabrasion uses a directed stream of micro-crystals, combined with vacuum to rejuvenate the skin.
A must for all skin types, this safe and effective non-invasive exfoliating procedure removes the top layers of dead skin cells. The outcome is smoother, clearer, young-looking skin.
Parisian Peel addresses the most common skin conditions with topicals for hydrating, skin lightening, and acne. The result is improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, as well as sun-damaged and acne-prone skin. The face, neck, décolleté, and hands may be treated.
Parisian Peel can easily be preformed on your lunch hour so you can return immediately to your normal activities. Your skin will have a warm, pinkish glow that will usually fade in about 30 minutes, leaving your skin looking healthy and renewed. While you may see visible results after the first treatment, lasting and more significant results will be seen after 4 to 6 treatments, each spaced three to four weeks apart, supplemented by a daily post-care routine.
It is an effective therapy that, when used alone, or in combination with surgery, facials, moisturizing treatments and chemical peels reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, brown spots, acne scars and other skin imperfections.
Pros of Parisian Peels Microdermabrasion
- Immediate result with no down time, pain, or side effects.
- Improved look of scars, wrinkles, and skin spots.
- Effective for all skin types and safe for all skin tones
Cons of Parisian Peels Microdermabrasion
- When used on its own this treatment cannot help more serious skin conditions such as deep acne, or eczema.
- Not suitable for rosacea
- Requires multiple sessions and maintenance treatments for maximum effectiveness
- Skin may feel sensitive and be sensitive to the sun immediately after.
- Oily skin
- Dull skin
- Enlarged pores
- Clogged pores
- Fine lines
- Mild acne scars
- Mild complexion problems (such as poor skin texture and uneven pigmentation)
- Use of Accutane ( patient must have discontinued their use of Accutane at least 6 months prior to receiving a Parisian peel)
- Inflammatory acne
- Weeping or open pimples
- Active herpetic breakout
- Rash, wound, or random skin irritation in on the area to be treated
- Undiagnosed lesions
- Auto-immune disorders
Products to discontinue before receiving a Parisian Peel
- Accutane use must be discontinued at least 6 months prior to receiving a Parisian Peel
- Topical retinoid creams must be discontinued temporarily, at the minimum of 3 days before a Parisian Peel
Will I need more than one Parisian Peel?
Yes, clients who are looking to Parisian Peel as a treatment method for any of the above skin conditions, and are deemed a good candidate for a Parisian Peel will require more than one Parisian Peel. Clients usually receive about 6 Parisian Peels. Treatments are spaced once a week or biweekly depending upon the Esthetician’s recommendation of your skin needs. Maintenance Parisian Peels are done once every 3 months.
- The client will leave with moisturizer and sun block on
- The client can wash their face that night, using their normal cleanser and moisturizer
- The client can begin use of the retinoid creams the next morning
- Sunscreen is necessary after a Parisian Peel. The client should reapply throughout the day if in constant or strong sun light.
- The skin will be red or flushed after a treatment, which is normal. The redness dissipated by that evening or the next morning.
- Any dryness can be alleviated with the client’s normal moisturizer.
The Parisian Peel stimulates new cell growth and addresses your specific skin condition, giving your skin the revitalization you want.