We ask that all our clients please take these steps when visiting Cape Cod Skin Care:
Prepare in advance
- The day before your appointment, please fill out the COVID questionnaires found in your client portal.
- If you need a product, please let us know before your appointment. Products will be not be stocked at the spa.
Please reschedule if …
- If you have flu-like symptoms, nausea, or loss of taste or smell please reschedule.
- If you have been in contact with someone who may have COVID please do not book a service until after quarantine.
- Please check your temperature before arriving at the office. If you have one, please reschedule.
When you arrive
- Please park and wait in your car until you are text to come in. Please note that the waiting area will be closed. No children or guests are allowed in the spa at this time.
- Arrive wearing your face mask. You may temporarily remove your mask during treatment. I will be wearing a mask and/or face shield.
- Immediately wash your hands once you enter the office. Additionally, a hand sanitizer is located by the door.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee your appointment. If the appointment is missed, a $50 non-refundable fee will be charged, unless 48-hour notice is given.
- A receipt will be emailed to you
Arriving late or no show
- Please allow enough time to arrive promptly for your appointment. Due to the new COVID protocols, we will not be able to accept clients who are late for their appointment. You will need to reschedule your appointment and may incur a “no show” fee.